September 19, 2012

Three More Freebies! and Show and Tell Wednesday

Well...you guessed it! I am home AGAIN with a sick little boy! I am praying he is better tomorrow, so I can go to school! Bronchitis is NOT an easy thing to kick though! At any rate, after my two-hour nap (which I desperately needed!), I got back to it on my computer. Today I made three different sets of Clip and Count games. There are sets for fall, spring, and summer. All you have to do is print out the one you want, cut apart the number strips, mount them on poster board (or something else that's pretty durable), and laminate them. Give your little ones the strips with some clothespins and you have a fun and easy game for centers, take-home packs, or small groups! These games will help them with numeral recognition, the counting sequence, one-to-one correspondence, and fine motor skills! I hope you and your little ones enjoy them! Click on the images below to go straight to my TPT store where you can get them for FREE!!

Fall Clip and Count



~FREEBIE~ Winter Clip and Count 
 Winter Clip and Count



~FREEBIE~ Spring Clip and Count 
Spring Clip and Count


I am also excited to be joining Jennifer at Darling Little Learners in her new Blog Hop called "Show and Tell Wednesday." I've linked this post to the blog hop, and you can link up by clicking on the button below! Thanks, Jennifer, for hosting! I always love to link up and see what other people are doing!!


Darling Little Learners

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up and helping me spread the word about the new weekly link up. Thanks for the wonderful freebie too!!

    Jennifer
    Darling Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute freebie! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award here: Some Liebster Love

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also nominating you for the Liebster Award! Liebster Love! :)

    ReplyDelete