September 17, 2012

Two New FREEBIES!!

Well...I am at home today with a sick little guy. So, I am taking advantage of this down time and have created two new freebies that are now in my TPT store!

Colors Books for Pre-K/K...red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. FREEBIE!! 
The first is a set of color books. Each one has 6 different pages that contain real photos of objects that are easily identified as the specific color. The books are not fancy or cute...but I did that on purpose. I wanted something VERY simple that even my 3's would be able to pick up and read. The text is simple and repetitive, and the titles are simply the color word. The set has books for red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. Feel free to hop on over to my TPT store and download your set! Just click on the image and it will take you there!


Monthly Assessment Sheets for Pre-K/K ~ Name Writing, Self Portrait, Hand Print...FREEBIE! 
The second freebie is a set of assessment sheets that you can use to track your kids' progress throughout the year. Each sheet has a box for them to write their names, draw their self-portrait, and do their hand print. I included September-May. At the end of the year you will have a great keepsake to give to your parents! My plan is to do the cute thematic hand prints for each month to make it something the parents will really want to keep! This one is also in my TPT store, so go get your FREE set! This image above will take you straight there!

No comments:

Post a Comment